Trane XL850 Thermostat
The ComfortLink II XL850 is ready to serve as the central hub of an entire network of home automation devices strait out of the box. When connected to Nexia smart home system you can control your home’s heating and cooling system and over 200 Z-Wave devices from a web enabled smart phone, PC or tablet. The XL850 Thermostat incorporates an intuitive interface and powerful features into this color touch screen control that represents the latest in climate control technology from the industry’s leader in residential heating and air conditioning systems.
The Trane XL850 combined with Trane’s TruComfort Variable Speed System works with a network of controls and sensors to optimize temperature and humidity by adjusting compressor and fan speeds in real time. Real time adjustment provides the most comfortable air conditions as efficiently as possible. Including Trane’s Comfortlink II Zoning system with the XL850 control further enhances the comfort experience with even greater temperature consistency throughout your home. Built-in Nexia remote climate access combines zoning technology and a home automation hub to remotely control your home, comfort, and energy use. This Wi-Fi enabled smart thermostat is 7-day programmable, with up to four schedules per day and five heat and two cool settings.
In addition to the easy to use color touchscreen display, it can also be easily accessed from a smartphone, tablet or computer, which makes adjusting the temperature for your family’s comfort a breeze. With the XL850’s built in Nexia smart home bridge you have the flexibility to remotely monitor and control over 200 smart home devices such as your home’s lights, locks and even your garage door from virtually anywhere with the Nexia app or with the convenience of your voice through an Amazon Alexa or a Google Home enabled device.
Nexia can monitor your HVAC system in real time with Nexia diagnostics and alert your Trane dealer if there is an issue. With your permission, real time information is easily accessible for your dealer so that they can remotely view details on how your heating and air conditioning system is performing.
Trane XL850 Key Features and Benefits
- Nexia Remote Climate Access included
- Built in Nexia™ Z-Wave Bridge
- Connect over 200 Z-Wave devices
- Nexia Diagnostics ready
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) or Ethernet connection
- Control from a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- 1-touch presets – Home, Away, Sleep
- 7-day programmable with up to four schedules per day
- Runtime history
- Allergy and quick clean air cycles
- Adjustable continuous airflow
- Service, filter, humidifier, UV light, air cleaner reminders
- 5-day weather forecast, weather radar, and alerts
- Indoor relative humidity display
- Test modes and alert diagnostics
- Over the air or local software upgrade