March 17, 2020
We are all working hard to navigate the challenges brought to us by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Here at Xtreme Air Services we are doing our best to keep our associates and customers safe – while at the same time maintaining high levels of service and providing our customers with the repairs and materials they need. Nobody seems to have all the answers, but we are leaning on information from the CDC, as well as other governmental authorities. We are writing this memo and acting with what we believe is the best information currently available. As we learn more, we may need to change our positions, and we’ll communicate as developments occur.
At the moment, we believe it is in our associates and customers best interest that we remain open, with some changes in how we conduct business.
In recent days we have:
• Instituted a company wide no contact policy. We are asking all members of the Xtreme family to refrain from close contact, and practice “social distancing” until the situation is over.
• Canceled meetings and gatherings of more that 50 people. We are looking at smaller meetings on a case-by-case basis, and at the moment we are cancelling most of them as well.
• Instituted in house cleaning protocols at our facility, including wiping down surfaces with appropriate cleaning products multiple times per day.
• Ask associates who feel ill to stay home and seek appropriate medical attention.
To our customers, we ask that you:
• If you are feeling ill and need service, call and let us know what we can do for you. If you need help with your equipment or other services we offer, please try to work with us on the phone, via FaceTime, or other electronic means. We want to provide you with whatever expertise and help you need, but if we can do it without a face to face meeting, it would be in all of our best interest.
• Understand that our service may be slower during this time, but know that we are doing all in our power to continue servicing you while keeping everyone as safe as possible. We have supplied associates with the proper disinfectants to protect our customer and our associates.
These points affect all of Xtreme Air Services/ERO and it’s associates. It’s possible that due to a specific condition in your area we may have enhanced protocols. Again, we’ll send out further communication as/if anything changes. Thank you for understanding and for your effort in working with us during this difficult time. Together, we’ll get through it.
Eddy ray Oppelt
Owner / CEO